We know the high school admissions process can be stressful, and that you expect the best, most thorough preparation for your child. We also know that the SSAT is a unique test with its own set of strategies and concepts that may be unfamiliar to students. Our small, focused SSAT class includes a complete review of this material, from key vocabulary to crucial math skills. Students gain experience with real SSAT questions and real practice tests. And since Sage is an official SSAT testing center, our students test in the comfortable, familiar environment wherein they prepared.
• 12 hours of classroom lessons
• Classes capped at ten students
• Experienced and enthusiastic instructors
• Practice with real SSAT questions
• Average score percentile increase: 35%
• Class can be scaled to one-on-one level