Our goal: Take the torment out of SAT test preparation. First, we teach Sage’s New SAT curriculum to ensure our students are armed with not only the strategies, but also the skills that will serve them long after test day. Next, our SAT classes are full enough for a lively atmosphere, but small enough that your student will never feel lost in the crowd. For even more personal support, we invite SAT students to attend weekly instructor office hours to practice and ask questions. They build experience by taking diagnostic tests. So, by the time they enter that testing center, the SAT is (practically) painless.
• 28 hours of classroom lessons
• Classes capped at 10 students
• Experienced and enthusiastic instructors
• 14 instructor office hours for extra help
• Three real, full-length practice tests
• Class can be scaled to one-on-one level