Our goal: Make the ACT approachable. Sage’s proven ACT curriculum not only teaches kids to master the content of the ACT, but also to apply useful strategy so as to transform the test into something familiar and surmountable. Our small classes foster valuable perspectives and genuine camaraderie, while maintaining a focused environment. For more tailored support, we invite our ACT students to attend weekly office hours to ask questions and work through supplemental material. ACT classes also include full-length diagnostic tests; when test day arrives, they know what they’re up against and they’re equipped to take it on.
• 28 hours of classroom lessons
• Classes capped at 10 students
• Experienced and enthusiastic instructors
• Three real, full-length practice tests
• Class can be scaled to one-on-one level